Office Manager - West End of London - X_QNM28225
This exciting Office Manager position is to assist a very successful Entrepreneur's small office in Mayfair with a large number of business, personal and philanthropic projects.
The office team is small and close knit but the pace is fast and the subject matter is always highly entrepreneurial and urgent.
This will be an incredibly challenging and rewarding role for the right candidate.
* Meet and greet visitors.
* Answer company switchboard and distribute calls to the relevant parties.
* Responsible for the coordination of meeting rooms - taking bookings, ensuring rooms are clean and tidy, setting up rooms for meetings, escorting guests to the appropriate meeting rooms
* Coordinate with suppliers to order in weekly groceries and monthly cleaning supplies.
* Responsible for the upkeep and ordering of stationery products.
* Open and distribute mail and deliveries
* Liaise with the other companies within the building - anticipated visitors, meetings, IT issues, maintenance, etc.
* Ensure the weekly fire alarm testing is carried out
* Liaise with contractors, window cleaners, builders, etc.
Qualifications and Experience required:
* Reception or Office Manager experience
* Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to multitask
* Able to work under pressure with the ability to prioritise
* Must be able to interact effectively with a variety of individuals
* Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software as MS Office Suite
* Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
| West End
| £25000 - £35000 per annum + exciting benefits
| Admin and Secretarial , Financial Services
“I love the ‘feel good factor’ involved with working alongside candidates to find their perfect role at whatever stage they are at in their career, you can’t beat that buzz!”
French speaking Team PA - West End of London - Job ref: X_QNM28021This prestigious investment and advisory firm in the West End is looking for a...
A very renowned global organisation, in the heart of the City, is looking for an engaging and credible Team Assistant to provide meticulous support...
PA - West End - £40,000 - Reference: X_QNM28121This position is to assist a very successful Entrepreneur with a large number of business, personal...