Receptionist - London - X_QNM28321
A fantastic Receptionist role has arisen within a top firm based in the heart of the West End.
This Receptionist role would be perfect for someone who has a professional manner and understands the standards needed for a small reception - you will work closely with the Office Manager to look after the firm of 25 people.
You will have:
* Outstanding front of house skills, in high-end, pressurised environments.
* Confidence in managing meeting room bookings and preparing these, even when meetings are back-to-back.
* An eye for perfection - nothing will be out of place under your watch.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A track history of building strong working relationships.
* Good Microsoft skills.
* An enjoyment of projects and taking on more, e.g. H&S, Fire Marshall, desk assessments, file archiving management, invoicing, making bespoke catering arrangements, etc.
Your role will include:
* Being the first point of call on the phone - impeccable manners
* Meeting, greeting and managing guest experience, ensuring perfection
* Managing meeting rooms bookings, resolving clashes, and preparing rooms
* Liaising with other support staff to talk about the day's meetings, objectives and priorities and any materials needed
* Preparing reporting, e.g. facilities reports, including making suggestions where costs can be cut
This is an outstanding firm, and a role which you can make your own.
The company are exceptionally busy and everyone bands together to 'make it happen' - come rough or smooth, they are a team.
| West End
| £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
| Financial Services
“I love the ‘feel good factor’ involved with working alongside candidates to find their perfect role at whatever stage they are at in their career, you can’t beat that buzz!”