An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a prestige finance wealth management company - based in the West End of London - as a Personal Assistant.
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for running business errands, maintaining ongoing business files and as the business is rapidly growing there will be a huge chance for progression.
Personal Assistant responsibilities include:
- Organising meetings
- Liaising with clients, attending client visits
- Ensuring invoices have been paid
- Updating documentation
- Assisting with any other adhoc duties.
- Ability to be pro-active and thinking ahead
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge or Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Previous exposure to Financial Services industry
Apply now as this role won't be around for long.
Job Ref: X_QNM/VG27488
| West End
| £30000 - £35000 per annum + Additional benefits
| Admin and Secretarial
“I love the ‘feel good factor’ involved with working alongside candidates to find their perfect role at whatever stage they are at in their career, you can’t beat that buzz!”
A renowned global investment banking firm, based in impressive offices in the City, are looking for a Float Admin Assistant to join their team.This...
A worldwide Management Consultancy is looking for an Executive Personal Assistant to support a couple of MD's and a wider team. As the PA it will be...
If you are a personal assistant who likes being part of a fast paced environment, wants to be part of an impressive company AND you think you can...