An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a prestige finance wealth management company - based in the West End of London - as a Personal Assistant.
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for running business errands, maintaining ongoing business files and as the business is rapidly growing there will be a huge chance for progression.
Personal Assistant responsibilities include:
- Organising meetings
- Liaising with clients, attending client visits
- Ensuring invoices have been paid
- Updating documentation
- Assisting with any other adhoc duties.
- Ability to be pro-active and thinking ahead
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge or Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Previous exposure to Financial Services industry
Apply now as this role won't be around for long.
Job Ref: X_QNM/VG27488
| West End
| £30000 - £35000 per annum + Additional benefits
| Admin and Secretarial
“I love the ‘feel good factor’ involved with working alongside candidates to find their perfect role at whatever stage they are at in their career, you can’t beat that buzz!”
A global, worldwide powerhouse in the entertainment sector has an exciting opening for a Team Assistant on a 9 month contract. As the Team Assistant...
PA to CEO and DirectorThis is a great opportunity for an experienced PA to work at C Suite level for a west end based boutique financial services...
PA - City of London - 35,000 - 40,000A highly successful investment company based in the City of London are looking for a PA to provide a full and...