A stunning, high end and exclusive salon in West London are looking for a switched on candidate with a quirky sense of style to become their Front of House/Receptionist. They need someone to take ownership of the reception area whilst ensuring a fantastic customer experience from start to finish.
Personal Attributes and Requirements
- Always deliver a 5* customer experience
- Personable and approachable towards all clients and colleagues
- Flexible with working hours and days (including weekend work)
- Discretion with high net worth individuals
- Savvy and passionate with social media (Instagram/Facebook daily posting)
- Highly proactive and always thinking one step ahead
| West End
| £18000 - £20000 per annum
| Admin and Secretarial
“I love the ‘feel good factor’ involved with working alongside candidates to find their perfect role at whatever stage they are at in their career, you can’t beat that buzz!”
PA to CEO and DirectorThis is a great opportunity for an experienced PA to work at C Suite level for a west end based boutique financial services...
Team AssistantAre you an experienced Administrator/Team Assistant looking to work for a professional but fun organisation in the heart of the city?Do...
Company: BarclaysLocation: Canary WharfRole: Executive Assistant Type: Fixed Term ContractSalary: £23 per hour An exciting opportunity has arisen...