A up and coming Healthcare company is looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their vibrant team.
The role involves :
* Promoting the organisations brand to key stakeholders in the NHS
* Book meetings and appointment for partnerships
* Develop and manage marketing campaigns and outreach
* Promote the organisation's brand to key stakeholders in the NHS
* Responsibility of own Geographical region
* Book meetings and appointments for Partnerships
* Develop and manage marketing campaigns and outreach.
* Be ready to accept on the spot referrals and manage clients.
* Manage and respond to enquiries
* Secure care consultations and advise clients on appropriate solutions to meet their needs
* Produce tailored Business/Sales Planning Tool
* Stakeholder Mapping of your region
* Key Messaging of the Brand and ethics.
* Strategy Development
* Identify tender opportunities and work with Referrals Manager on bids.
* Market Access opportunities - New Business opportunities
* Identifying areas of high and low return.
To be considered for the Business Development Consultant position you will;
* Enjoy meeting people and engaging them in conversation and activities
* Understand how to map out a business desk
* Have a genuine interest in caring for people
* Have direct sales or account management experience
* Be motivated and enthusiastic
* Understanding of the Healthcare at home sector would be an advantage.