A global consultancy are currently seeking a proactive, motivated Team Assistant to join their business in their beautiful Victoria offices. They are a supportive, cultured network of individuals who work collaboratively to deliver the best possible service to their clients. The company are seeking an individual with a team player attitude who is not afraid to muck in and get involved where and when needed throughout the business.
(Will include but are not limited to)
* Inbox and diary management of multiple members of the team
* Supporting and organising any and all corporate submissions
* Co-ordinating functions and briefings
* Booking hotels, travel, meetings, catering assistance etc.
* Providing a high level of support to a variety of functions, services, corporate projects etc.
* Involvement in event preparation with marketing support
* Assisting the resource team
* Coordinating meetings and minute taking
* Some experience of working in a support role is ideal, if not experience within a varied role with some administrative / supporting responsibilities
* Cross functional working is desirable but not essential
* Strong administrative skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to manage a large and varied work load
* Ability to prioritise and multitask
* Natural team player who is happy to much in wherever needed across teams
If this sounds like a position that could be of interest and would like to find out more, get in touch now.